Precision Flat Mirrors
- Material: UV fused silica, BK7
- Clear Aperture: larger than central 85% of diameter
- 1st Surface: λ/10 @633nm over clear aperture, 10-5 Scratch-Dig
- 2nd Surface: Commercial polish
- Diameter tolerance: +0.000/-0.010" (+0.00/-0.25mm)
- Thickness tolerance: ±0.010" (±0.25mm)
- Wedge: ≤5 arc min
- Bevel: <0.5mm @45° typical
Spectral Optics provides precision flat mirrors are designed to be used as dielectric laser mirrors or metal coated mirrors. These are an excellent choice for optical path folding applications, various imaging systems, and laser applications.
Usually 0.5-2.0" diameter substrates are in stock. Please check up the delivery for the larger substrates with us. It usually takes ~3-5 weeks if we don't have any in stock.
- Some other sizes and/or thicknesses may be available. Please contact us for other custom size windows.
- Please refer to the coating service section for the detailed coating specs available.