Right Angle Prism
Material: UV fused silica, BK7
- Clear Aperture: larger than 85%
- Surface Quality (Scratch-Dig): 10-5 for UV fused silica, 20-10 for BK7
- Surface Flatness: λ/10 for UV fused silica, λ/4 for BK7 @633nm
- Angular Deviation: ±3 arc min
- Bevel: <0.5mm @45˚ typical
Right angle prisms (RAP) are widely used for rotating image and redirecting the input light. They are the main components for polarizing and non-polarizing cube beamsplitters.
The total internal reflection (TIR) in the right angle prisms with specific anti-reflection (AR) coatings on the two leg sides make themselves the perfect alternatives of 45 degree mirrors. Please refer to our right angle prism mirror for the details.
- Some other sizes may be available. Please contact us for other custom size RAP.
- Spectral Optics provides various coating services. Please contact us and check up the availability for any coating if needed.